- Level down structure allows a single master record, entered at the top Level to be shared by all Levels below. (ie: 1 Chart of Accounts, 1 Product file, 1 Vendor file, 1 Daily Sales sheet, etc.)
- Structure allows for Corporate, Regional, District, Unit and Franchise Leveling.
- Event scheduler to run unattended imports and exports automatically.
- Report Writer to design your own reports.
- Automatic Consolidated Financial Statements just by moving within the Levels.
- On-screen Financial Statement drill-down from the Account level to the Journal level and then to the Detail level (Invoices and Daily Sales).
- Ability to spread a Journal entry to multiple Levels and Recurring
- Ability to lock a financial period at the Store Level that is still open at the Corporate Level.
- Unlimited Financial Statement designs.
- Cash Account reconciliation panel.
- Cash Flow Statements
- Import Invoices from your Vendors
- Spread Invoices to multiple Levels either by G/L Account or Product.
- Select Invoices to pay by multiple criteria.
- Vendor Historical Inquiry for quick look up of Invoice G/L impact and Check information.
- Inter-company transfers of Products between Stores with automatic updating to Inventory and General Ledger.
- Payment Consolidation between Levels or multiple restaurants.
- Format your current Daily Cash Sheet with automatic posting to the General Ledger.
- Ability to automatically import your POS system data to any lines you choose.
- Link the daily Deposit Log to the Deposit line.
- Ability to post Customer Charges and Payments from the Daily Cash sheet.
- Update Gift certificate and Credit Card batches.
Product and Menu Analysis
- Recipe Engineering.
- Theoretical vs Actual reporting.
- Ability to create Specific Measures unique to only one Product.
- Master Inventory Items linked to multiple Vendor Products.
- Inventory updates posted to the General Ledger.
- Poll POS employee time punch data directly into our TimeWare system for daily reporting and time card entry for Payroll processing.
- Post Payroll data to the General Ledger on a daily basis for more accurate Financial Statements.
- Unlimited user-defined tax and deduction formulas.
- Federal and State Magnetic Media quarterly reporting.
- Generate W2’s and Magnetic Media for year-end reporting.
- Direct Deposit of Employee Paychecks.
- Unlimited Payroll History.
- Graphical daily labor scheduling or use grid to schedule by the week.
- Copy schedule masters to any new weekly schedule.
- Integrated to our Payroll System or data can be exported to an outside Service.
- On-line time clock for immediate database updates.
- User defined punch restrictions at the time clock.
- Capture Tips and Sales data at the time clock.